Sunday, October 27, 2013

the shop: gold glitter custom christmas card [$10]


Cheers Ya'll [the shop] wouldn't be celebrating Christmas without adding one of my most favorite Christmas things...A CHRISTMAS CARD! I adore Christmas cards....probably because I love pictures so much. :) I love displaying all of our favorite peoples' faces from near + far throughout the house during Christmastime. Christmas cards are by far one of my favorite Christmas traditions!!

SO...a gold + white + glitter (of course!!) custom Christmas card is now available for you to purchase!! 

Here is the lowdown:

-$10 through PayPal
- Purchase available worldwide
-1 custom photo printable card [5x7] with your Christmas photo 
- Custom made to order and emailed to you in a hi-res .jpg file
- Minor changes* to the card (wording, non-rounded corners, etc) may be requested.
- The photo card is all yours for reproduction!
(I can give you pointers for reasonably inexpensive online printing companies as well!)

*Cheers Ya'll has the authority to reject any changes that are not deemed as "minor."


Want to snag your spot in line even though you don't have your family Christmas card picture ready yet? No problem! (We don't have ours yet either!!) You may still purchase and we can wait until your perfect photo is ready for publication. :)


Front of Card

Back of Card

Interested in ordering our gold glitter Christmas card? Have any questions? Email me!
I look forward to working with you!
Merry, merry!!

P.S. We're on Facebook now!! Take a quick second to "like" Cheers Y'all on FaceyB!
Once you do that, pop on over to the giveaway and enter...again!...before it closes tonight!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I just ordered our Christmas cards, and they definitely included some gold!! I can't wait to get them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! We haven't decided on Christmas cards yet so I will def keep this option in mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an adorable blog! I am following it :) I hope you come over and check out my blog as well.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/10/pumpkin-nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so stinking cute!! I am in love with the gold glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, glitery glitery cards. I like it.

    Thanks
    ~ Sunita
    customized Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete