Thursday, October 31, 2013

day 31 - big: reflecting

31 Days Index

Well, dolls, today marks the end of our 31 Day series. Wow. What a journey this past month has been...in so many ways! I feel like I've really gotten to dig deep into my daily life, my decisions (big and little), and why I do what I do; moreover,  I feel renewed, recharged, refocused, lifted up, and blessed.
I think reflecting is a natural and necessary result of being intentional. Why did I do that? What was the intention behind that choice?

Source

If I had to hammer down one a few big takeaways from this series, they would be to keep being intentional about my life's purpose, my time, and my priorities. Writing about those 3 topics was very convicting for me. The time post (combined with the gifts one too!) convicted me so deeply that the shop was born!! Glory to YOU, Lord!!

Source
I want to renew my sense of purpose in each of those areas on daily basis! Regardless of what the world thinks...as long as I'm honoring God, my family, and my life for HIS glory...well, I think I'm doing just fine. ;) I am a sinner who make all sorts of mistakes. [All the time.] That's why I need Jesus! But I'm trying...striving...seeking...needing Him more in every moment of my life. Thank you, Lord, for Your grace!! Thank you, Lord, for your constant Presence!

Sweet, sweet readers friends...I am humbled that you walked and ventured in this journey with me! You have no idea how blessed I have been by yall's encouragement, feedback, thoughts, texts, phone calls, comments...(everything!) along the way. With a full heart...thank you. Bless you!

And (of course) CHEERS!
...To being intentional... :)

Keep at it! And I'm always here if you need a little encouragement. :)

A Blessed Life Link-Up
Today I'm linking this post to my sweet friend Tara's first monthly A Blessed Life linkup. Let's be intentional about sharing the blessings in our lives!!! Reflecting on this series certainly gave me new eyes to see the outpouring of blessings God bestows upon me daily. Pop on over to Tara's blog and link-up! You'll love her. She's basically my long lost life twin. See if you can figure out the multiple reasons why!! ;)
post signature



14 comments:

  1. I'll miss these posts! I'm sure you'll find topics equally as important to write about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it girl. Writing this series definitely defined the direction of this blog!
      Seeeeeee ya soooooooooonyyy! xx

      Delete
  2. I have LOVED your posts this month!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful heart!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all of these posts with us. I found your blog in the middle of the month but I'm sure thankful that I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...so uplifting for me to hear that! Thanks love! Glory to God!!
      xx
      elise

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the posts this past month. Although I only discovered your blog halfway through the month, the few I read at that time made me go back and read all of them! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You are welcome!! Giving the Lord all the credit + glory for this journey! Thank YOU for the encouragement! I certainly do treasure it!!! xx

      Delete
  5. yay Elise!! You did it! You're awesome. Loved jumping in on these posts and you sharing YOUR heart in a big way :)

    happy Thursday :)
    meagan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooo hoo! Thats awesome you stuck through the 31 days :) I've nominated you for The Sunshine Award, deets are over on my blog :)

    http://tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! thanks for the sweet surprise girlie!!!! thank you! hugs to you!!!
      xx

      Delete
  7. I loved reading your posts about living intentionally! They certainly gave me something to think about on more than one occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I just finished up my first 31 days series too! We definitely had some of the same ideas...must be our newlywed status ;) http://atwelladventures.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/31-days-fall-2013/ I'm happy I found your blog through NC bloggers link! Like me, you specified where in NC you were! We are here in Hampstead {about 20 minutes outside of Wilmington} for another month before we make a move to Augusta, Georgia. I'll miss this little first home of ours but I'm excited about new adventures too! Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my stars! hey beauty! so much in common! LOVE IT!!! but bummed y'all are moving!!! ;) glad for your new adventures too...i totally relate to that as a newbie in wilmy myself!!! can't wait to bebop over to your bloggity blog and read! i just wanna hug you!!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Ok, so now I get to go back and read your last 31 day journey! I feel like I am actually in the exact same place and have a draft of a post about very similar topics that I need to finally get the courage to publish! Thanks for the encouragement! XO

    ReplyDelete