Friday, October 25, 2013

day 25 - big: using your gifts

31 Days Index
 
It's Friday!!! And we're going to change things up a little bit. Every Friday during my teaching career was "Fun Friday." So this will be our "Fun Friday." :) A change of pace, a lot of grace, and a whole lot of fun.

I pinned this one year ago. It is one of those quotes that just shook me...because I knew it to be so very true for myself. I had a lot of dreams that just couldn't come to the surface at the time.


Source

Fast forward one year later. Here I am now.

With a whole new life that I never would've expected a year ago.
Lots of opportunities that I've dreamed about for years at my fingertips.
All of it...coming to life!
Glory to God!!! 

Between writing this blog (which I adore) and the grand opening of the Cheers Y'all shop today...my heart is just...beaming. My vision is becoming a reality. Thank you for all of the love, support, encouragement, and kindness, and graciousness along the way. When I began this 31 Days journey, I had no idea my sweet Lord would take me here!!!

CHEERS Y'ALL! To being intentional about using our time and our gifts for HIS GLORY....!

And P.S.!! Pop on over here for a giveaway! Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see it. :) Happy FUN FRIDAY!

Source
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Elise you're an inspiration, this is so true for me too, although I'm only just started out on my blogging journey, I have no idea where it will take me but I'm hoping somewhere good & that brings glory to God. Love the giveaway I'd be entering if I lived in the US. All the best Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my stars...are you the sweetest or what?! thanks for the humbling words and the encouragement. i take them straight to my heart!!! :) what's your blog addy?! i'd love to pop on over!! :)
      xx
      elise

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you! God is so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first quote - it is so true!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first quote is so true! With belief, faith and dedication you can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete