Sunday, October 13, 2013

day 13 - big: rest

 
31 Days Index

Sunday. The Sabbath. If God rested on this day (see Genesis 2:2-3), then who are we to think we don't need rest?!? The Creator of the whole entire universe...He set this day apart, made it holy, and rested. Let's be intentional about doing the same. Rest...and give Him the glory for it!

Source

Though I do not feel particularly weary or burdened at this moment (oh, how I know that time will come!...don't get me wrong!), I am still going to rest. Now...it's time to spend some quality time with my husband on the couch! :)

See y'all again tomorrow!! Hope you're finding some peace and rest on this Sunday evening as well, loves.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. thank you for these inspirational words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're welcome, girlie! thanks be to God!!! all the glory goes to Him :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! I admit its sometimes hard to rest with this busy life. Great reminder. Loving the 31 days if being intentional! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks friend!! i appreciate the encouragement :) All to God's glory!!!! xx

      Delete