Wednesday, October 2, 2013

day 2 - big: your thought life

31 Days Index
"Examine your thought life."

David, the senior pastor of our church back in Charlotte (oh, FHC family...how I miss you!!!!), weaves this little sentence into many of his sermons. I've heard these words over and over again. For a sentence so simple, it is deeply connected with both our conscious and subconscious.

Whether you realize you're thinking or not...because maybe you're daydreaming or have no intention behind your thoughts...where does your mind go when it wanders? 

Rhonna Designs // Rhonna Designs App
Now here comes the scary part: does your thought life align with your life's purpose? Shouldn't they go hand in hand? It's convicting, I know!
 
It's time to be intentional about our thought lives. I don't know about you, but this Scripture epitomizes where I want my thought life to be:
Source
And (bonus!) if you click on the source link underneath that picture, there is a free 4x6 printable download. I already have this print framed in our home!! 

Happy Wednesday, readers. Thanks for stopping by. :)
post signature

3 comments: