Friday, May 30, 2014

Wedding Weekend Is Here...!

Via

It's here!!! Hopey's wedding weekend has officially begun. Holy moly. I'm going to be a wreck [of happy, joyful, overflowing-in-tears emotions] this weekend. I couldn't be prouder of my sister, my heart, my best friend, my hope.

We kicked off festivities last night with family at my Mimi and Papaw's farm in Waxhaw, NC. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for the latest this weekend!

P.S. In typical Davis sista form, this will be my weekend in Emoji:

And repeat times 3589015801.

P.P.S Don't forget to enter in the Vestique giveaway! Such a presh necklace [that goes with everything!]

Cheers to the almost Mr. and Mrs. Skouras!
 
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

No comments:

Post a Comment