Friday, May 2, 2014

Vacay

Source

Hey there, dolls.

As you read this, I'm in Miami highly anticipating the arrival of 8 of Hope's besties. I'm taking this week off from my usual 5 on Friday fun. I know you understand! :)

BUT...how could I be in Miami and not make sure you have this song in your head right now? You're welcome.


In the meantime, keep up with us on Instagram!! (Me | Hope) Cheers from Mee-aah-mi!

Everybody party all day, no work, all play, okay?

Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

13 comments:

  1. Haha "Welcome to Miami!" Have fun girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that y'all have just the greatest time! Enjoy...you deserve it!

    xo,
    Brianna

    www.xobriannaleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all of the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I haven't heard that song in foooorever! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip - and yes, that is the official Miami song I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you two are having an amazing time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :) Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh...I hope you ladies had the BEST time in Miami!! Can't wait for a recap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved seeing all of yoru pictures on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete