Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Gift That Gives Back: Mission Cute

There isn't much better than a gift that gives back, right?! That's why we all love companies like Toms. Now there is a monthly box delivery company that gives 50% of net proceeds to nonprofit organizations. 50%! That's so awesome!

So here's what's up: Mission Cute is the jam. You can sign up for a monthly box and know that your money is also benefiting others, all while supporting local artists and shop owners. (I love buying local/small!) Supporting a cause AND small businesses while getting cute stuff?! PERFECT GIFT...for someone else or for yourself!

Whether this is a last minute Mother's Day idea or a birthday gift for girlfriends throughout the year, count on Mission Cute as "Etsy in a box!" [as my friend Nina said]!

Here is what April's box looked like:

 Hello, darling packaging!

 There is a phamplet that explains the nonprofit to which 50% of this month's profits are headed.
April's nonprofit partner was Girlfriends Giving Circle. Read about the other nonprofits supported thus far here.

 Here are the items from the April box. I brought the necklace on Hope's bachelorette weekend!

This item is my favorite. A candle in a mason jar with a NC tag? Swoon. Not to mention how delicious it smells!


Source


So what now?! Join Mission Cute by May 10 to receive May's box of goodies! You can purchase one box for $39/box, 3 months of boxes for $34 a box, or 6 months of boxes for $29 a box! It's the perfect one time gift or fun subscription service. Whether your box is for you or for someone else, it feels fabulous to support a company with strong values and a passion to serve others (monetarily and physically).

Cheers to Mission Cute!
Disclosure: I was given one free box in exchange for a post on my blog. All opinions expressed are strictly my own.
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

16 comments:

  1. Aww how cute! I've never heard of this box before! I'm definitely going to have to look into it now!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on another blog and thought it was the cutest idea. How do you get companies to give you free stuff like that? Do they contact you or do you contact them? Have fun with all your new fun things! :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont you just love MissionCute! I love my April box and can't wait to see what May brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Might have to give this a try! Obsessing over that candle.
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this box a few times, I love the idea. I'm thinking I need to jump on board :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute, that candle is darling!! what a great mission this business has

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of that box brand before but I love everything inside of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a neat concept on the box subscription! I love companies that support other causes and local is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! Thank you for posting! Definitely checking it out now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try something like this...maybe this is the one! Or it could be the best gift idea! Love the personalized candle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh this is awesome!!! I need to order! Thanks for sharing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES, YES, YES! Everything about MissionCute is perfect! I love that you're spreading the word...& isn't Sam the best! Who thinks of such a great thing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete