Saturday, May 24, 2014

Birthday Paddleboarding

I just want to remember yesterday. In pictures. So here's to documenting Marky's 28th birthday on the blog! :)  It couldn't have been more beautiful. Our heads still spin thinking that all of this is nearly in our backyard! Both Mark and I are about to embark on our best year yet -- we're sure of it!

 Morning paddleboarding thanks to Wrightsville SUP -- highly recommend them! They're awesome guys! :)

 We spent about an hour and a half paddling around. It was super fun.


 Sigh. We live here.

 Mark thought it would be humorous to leash our paddleboards together and pull me.

 Taking a little break to live the dream.

 Post-paddleboarding

 Then we headed to SurfBerry (one of my faves) for some breakfast. This is an acai bowl. I'm hooked and wish I could eat this every summer morning (and spinach and kale are even blended into this goodness!!!).

 From SurfBerry breakfast to the beach. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

 Crazy beach hair.

TINA! ...I cannot finish this post without noting how we woke up.
Tina poked her head between our sleeping selves and ruffed some happy puppy birthdays to Marky.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! My in-laws are on a flight from Heathrow to the USA as I type!!! SO EXCITED!
 
Cheers to a fabulous birthday for Marky!
 
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!
 

14 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I really want to try paddle boarding this year when we go the obx or Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I really want to try paddle boarding this year when we go the obx or Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so amazing! I have never been paddle boarding, I feel as if I'll fall off! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! This looks like so much fun-- paddle boarding is on my summer to-do list! So glad your husband had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute photos!! Looks like the perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a gorgeous place to call home!! So glad you two had such a wonderful day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun birthday! Paddle boarding is on my list of things to try. There are a few lakes near my house that have it. It sounds like a perfect birthday activity--I'm sad for my cold birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paddleboarding looks fun! I've never tried that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like PERFECTION!!! Not gna lie I am a bit jealous you live so close to the beach lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the perfect day! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. After seeing your pictures on IG, I told B I want to go paddle boarding! Is it hard?? Like hard to keep balance? Love that last picture!! Such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like so much fun! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obvs I'm just now catching up on some blog reading- how fun does this look?! So happy you guys got to celebrate all the day long!!

    ReplyDelete