Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life in Emoji

Source
 
This is how I feel in Emoji: cray cray. And happy and bonkers at once.
 
This is THE HAPPIEST MONTH EVER. Seriously, it's full of THE BEST STUFF:
Moving into our new home (and finishing moving out of our rental...)
Having exciting things done to our home (there is an electric saw sound in the background cutting granite as I type)
My birthday AND Marky's birthday
My in-laws coming into town from England!!!!!!!! (No, seriously. I CAN'T WAIT!)
Oh...and obviously...HOPEY'S WEDDING! (And family BBQ, and bridal luncheon, and rehearsal dinner!)
 
And my family is coming into town this weekend! I'm trying to embrace that the house is not going to look as lovely as I want it to look when they arrive. It's okay. Sigh. This is a process!! And one I'm so grateful to be in right now!

So thanks for yall's continued patience on my email replying and promptness. This is a crazy fun time. Things are a bit of a mess all around me, but I choose joy amidst the mess and the dust. Fullness of joy. Thank you, Jesus!
 
I seriously do have some fun giveaways around the corner to celebrate my birthday...because it's more fun celebrating with all of y'all. So get ready to join in the fun. Here is a preview:
 

Get pumped, y'all. I know I am!
 
Cheers to this crazy, happy season of life!
 
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

17 comments:

  1. This basically is the happiest month ever for your family! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is a month you'll remember forever...savor every last sweet bit of it friend!! So excited for you and your family!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy months are the best! Sounds like you're on top of a mountain right now!! Enjoy your month!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay yay yay! When is your birthday darling!? Soak up this time and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much excitement!! Have a great time with your family & can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you! So excited for all the great things you having going on! Hope you have a great time celebrating them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIRL! My Birthday is tomorrow!!!! OMG May Birthdays together...I knew we were meant to be friends ;-) Can't wait to follow along on your Birthday Series...I've been doing my "favorite things" all week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for birthdays in May, me too :) May is a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for being May babies! May is the best month of the year anyway -- but with all of your added fun, it is perfection! Yay for birthday giveaways -- I have a few up my sleeve for May, too! Much love, sista friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun month!! Cheers to you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! some amazing stuff, lady! hope May is perfect :) happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing month!! :) Happy birthday month and wedding month to Hope!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you have such a fun month ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful things! May is such a great month:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely an exciting month for you guys!! My Mason also turns FOUR this month! SO bittersweet. Excited for your fun month!

    ReplyDelete