Friday, May 23, 2014

Marky

 Happenings of Year 27 via Instagram
(Top): June 2013 on our mission trip with Forest Hill Church to Bujumbura, Burundi. I cannot imagine having experienced something as majestic as this trip without Mark by my side. 
(Middle Left): Messina, Sicily 
(Middle Right): Ephesus, Turkey [The Grand Theater where Paul preached to the Ephesians!]
(Bottom Left): Our new stomping grounds
(Bottom Right): Big milestone...we bought a house!...within minutes of the beach!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hottie of a hubby! 
What a fun whirlwind this past year has been. There's no one I'd rather adventure through life with. 
I love you so much. 
Via
This month just keeps getting better and better. Mark's parents fly in from England to Charlotte tomorrow (YAY!!!! We haven't seen them since August!), and they'll make their first ever visit to Wilmington on Sunday. I cannot wait! I just know how much they are going to love our new town, our home, and the beach life. They'll stay with us until we all head back to Charlotte together later in the week for my sister's wedding! What a beautiful blessing to be surrounded by family so much this month. So much to celebrate!!! Praise the Lord for the gift of family!

Check y'all later...Marky and I have a birthday paddleboarding date at 10! Then we're beachin'. You know this picture queen will be updating via Insta! ;)

P.S. The final installment of the May Birthday Giveaway series will be up next week! It's from one of my favorite Charlotte boutiques...eee!
 

Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

15 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to your hubs! I can't wait to hear how the paddle boarding goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday to Mark! and YAY for family time- the best! So excited for his rents to experience Wilmington! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! Have fun on your celebratory paddle boarding date ;) I'm so happy for you after reading this post, I could just burst with joy! Praise God for the beautiful gift of marriage!! How exciting that your in-laws are coming tomorrow!! Enjoy your time together ...and safe travels to Hope's wedding SOON!!! SO EXCITING!!! Praying for your family during this memorable time!! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your hubby! Have fun paddle boarding, I'm jealous! And enjoy the beach!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sweet husband! I love that your birthdays are so close together:) Hope you guys enjoy your day together, and time with family as well!!! SO fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mark! Hope you enjoy the weekend and this week! I know it'll be amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Mark!! HOW FUN that your in-laws are coming over during your sister's wedding!! That's beyond perfect!! Have an amazing visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy bday to your hubs! sounds like you have a ton of fun stuff coming your way! have a great weekend with your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your hubby, enjoy the day! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! Happy birthday to your hubby - enjoy celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to the hubs! Enjoy celebrating him! And his family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caught ya on Insta...What a great way to spend a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday, Mark!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this is late (hello blog catch up) but happy birthday to your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete