Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hope's Bachelorette in Miami

Event planning does not come naturally to me. (Especially in a city I'd never visited until this past weekend!) But I'm pretty proud of the weekend I planned for Hope and her bridesmaids in Miami. Not to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT, y'all. ;)

Thursday
Hope and I arrived early and stayed with family. We got to know the city and loaded up on cortaditos.

 I seriously didn't think about my hot pink luggage matching my neon pink dress until the security guard in the airport made a comment. Oopsie! I enjoyed dressing for the occasion as my sissy is pink obsessed.

 I became obsessed with cortaditos this trip as inspired by Khloe, my favorite Kardashian. (Yes, I enjoy KUWTK. Owning it.) Cortaditos are so good. And it wasn't until after we had our first cortadito trip and rewatched the Kardash episode that Hope and I realized that we went to the exact same cafe as Khole and Kim. And then we screamed and laughed non-stop. What are the odds? HA! CORTADITO!! (FYI it's Latin Cafe 2000 on Biscayne Blvd. Pictured above!) 

Friday

View from our hotel pool. I highly reccommend Hotel Victor! Not the typcial $700 a night Miami charge, still in the middle of everything, newly renovated. We had the best customer service experience there too! 


 In typical Elise fashion, I made a brochure for the weekend. It had a hilarious/embarrassing picture of Hope on the front, hotel info, a schedule of events, as well as walkable local spots in case anyone woke up early and wanted to grab this or that. Oh, and there was an enlarged version of our favorite Emoji on the back. If you know us, you know "her" too. :)

 Somehow we landed 2 free upgrades for 2/3 of our rooms. Holy amazing. Ocean views and all!

 Never have I ever met someone who appreciates the pink bubbly more than my sista.

 HEYYY BRIDE! We spent Friday night in with pizza, a lingerie shower, and Spyros (Hope's fiance) even made a pre-recorded appearance via the iPad for a game of 20 questions.

Sista, sista
 
Saturday
 On Saturday we did some filming on the beach... ;) ;) Mwahahaha. 

 Sistatime.

 Hopey got glammed up by her oh-so-talented bff, Jenna.

 All the girlies dolled up for Saturday night.

 Since Hope is marrying Spyros AND they're heading to Greece on their honeymoon, how could I not have chosen a Greek restaurant for the occasion?! Poseidon did not disappoint. They also had tip top customer service!! We were spoiled there!
 
 
All in all, it was a fabulous trip. I can't wait to go back! Luckily it's a place we'll visit again soon since we have family there. Next time Mark and Spyros will have to join us!


Cheers to Miami!
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!
 

50 comments:

  1. What an awesome bachelorette weekend! I've always wanted to go to Miami! Looks like such a blast! Way to go sista! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elise! So happy you a all had a great time! I live about 30 min North of where you all were. I love my South Florida! Great post.
    XO
    Christina

    The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a GREAT time!! PS: totally loved the cortadito pic on IG. I immediately thought of Khloe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm I just want to stay there for that BATHROOM!! I love this you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a trip of a lifetime! Good job sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Looks like it was an awesome weekend!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, you must be the most fun sisters to hang out with ever!! I love the sparklers... I love the hotel suite... and you planned a heck of a party!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another million reasons why we're soul sistas -- pink (multiple shades), KUWTK, and a brochure. Amen to that! Anyways. YES to that hotel. YES to being an amazing party planner. And YES to you and Hope looking as gorgeous as always! I know y'all had a blast! Loving these fun photos!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm...please come be my party planner for every event?!!? Looks like SO much fun!! Eek! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm...please come be my party planner for every event?!!? Looks like SO much fun!! Eek! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds so awesome...but I have no idea what cortaditos are. I'll have to Google it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a GREAT job, sweet girl! Hope's bachelorette looked like so much fun. So glad you guys got some quality sister time in:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you made a brochure for everyone - such a cute idea!! Looks like a blast :) Glad yall had such a good time celebrating Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like such an amazing bachelorette party!! You did an awesome job, all the details were perfect! Glad you guys had an amazing time!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tooot Tooot! It looks like the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have so much fun! Love those denim cut offs!! Where are they from?

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like y'all had a great time & I'm loving that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you guys had such a great time. We go a few times a year and our favorite beach is over the bridge in Key Biscayne. You ladies looked so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You planned a fantastic trip and I'm going to look into that hotel for my trip to Miami - it looked amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous trip! You are quite the little planner dollface :) I love the bubbly, beach, girl time and pink overload!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you girls had a blast!You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hot damn girl! you should be an event planner! haha. this looks seriously amazing, think you did fabulous and it looks like a hell of a good time. you all looked so freaking cute and looks like you had a blast! ps. i dont really watch it, but its hard to avoid them as they are everywhere, and Khloe is mah fave. there ya go.

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO MUCH FUN!!! I would totally say you have the "planning" talent! AND I am SO jealous they're going to Greece...that's like my favorite place...EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an awesome weekend girl, good job! Love the brochure :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVED following these pics over the weekend and all the pink makes me incredibly happy!! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Seems like you all had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Elise, you deserve to toot your own horn! You did a fabulous job! I love the idea of doing a brochure. Everything looked like an absolute blast but I've got to know what the filming was for???

    ReplyDelete
  28. Miami?! WOW! This looks luxurious! I know y'all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVED the pics, look like you ladies had an awesome time! You are a great MOH!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun weekend! You did a great job planning, Elise! And I love the brochure!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are such a sweet sister. It looks like you put together an incredible, thoughtful, and FUN weekend for Hope and the girls! You are awesome! :)

    xo Always, Abby
    Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE the last picture of your sis at the restaurant! Adorable and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE the last picture of your sis at the restaurant! Adorable and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun!! Looks like you ladies had a blast! And that sequin dress of hers from Saturday night is so gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Success is an understatement - it looked fab! Best sista of the bride - ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. what a fun weekend! we spent my bach in south beach it it was a blast...the perfect spot for a girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I couldn't adore this post more!! There's so much sweet sisterly love, celebratory goodness, and pink perfection here that I'm about to burst with joy!! ;) So glad Hope enjoyed such a fabulous Bachelorette weekend! You did a beautiful job, sweets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Can I just say you two are so gorgeous! And I love your relationship - reminds me of my sis and I.

    And you rocked the bach party. Good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So I had a BLAST at my bachelorette- one of the most fun times I've had with my ladies. BUT this looks amaze! Toot toot is right, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is absolutely fabulous!!!! Looks like a GREAT time! I love all your planning details! Perfect! What is up with the film crew on the beach!? Haha! Glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  41. You did such a great job planning, it looks like y'all had a blast! Miami is the perfect place for a Bachelorette weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Looks like you girls had a blast! You did a great job planning the bachelorette party :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Looks like you did a great job hosting! Way to go! Looks like you all had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Looks like you girls had a blast! And I LOVE the brochure! I would have done the same thing hahah!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  45. Youve gotta be the best sister ever ... I will toot the horn too! You did a great job. i love all the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Looks like an absolute blast and some special QT with your sistah! Everyone looks so happy & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I now officially feel as though I was there. Life complete.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love all of the pink! And the program you made for the weekend. Too awesome. Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Looks too much fun!! and you did a wonderful job on the planning and decorating!

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete