Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Day, Tea, + Last Chance


Morning, y'all! 

Happy Memorial Day weekend Monday!

I hope this post finds you enjoying the long weekend!!! Truth be told, Mark and I both are both taking this entire week off for a staycation/Hope's wedding festivities. We aren't taking any big trips this summer (we took care of that last summer...), Mark's parents are visiting Wilmington for the first time, aaaand since we live at the beach now, we consider ourselves residents of a permanent vacation spot. Life is good. :)

Via Instagram | From our English Wedding Blessing
I am so looking forward to showing these two around Wilmy and WB for the rest of the week. I know I hit the jackpot in the marriage department, but I also hit the jackpot in the in-laws department too.

Cheers to the next few days full of tea and treasured time with our English family!

Via

Last thing...just a few more hours left of the birthday giveaways. Enter away! I'll announce the winners tomorrow morning!!!

The FINAL May Birthday Giveaway will be up and running tomorrow! It's from one of my most favorite boutiques in Charlotte. You don't want to miss it! :)

OH HAPPY DAY!

Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

8 comments:

  1. Isn't it great having great in-laws?! Have so much fun with everything this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!! You deserve it for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you have fabulous in laws ;) and now i want a cuppa! lol. have fun xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit the jackpot too, we just enjoyed a wonderful weekend with our in-laws :) Happy Memorial Day and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun that your in-laws are coming! I love that you live in Wilmington! It's on my wish list of places to live! Have a wonderful week sweets! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. staycations sometimes are the best vacations!!! Especially when you are close to the beach. ;) hope you had a fabulous long weekend and beautiful staycation w family!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING both the "Oh Happy Day" you created {perfection!} and the Peter Pan quote ;) I adore the snapshot of you, Mark, and his parents from your English Wedding Blessing! I hope you're soaking up every special moment with them here!!! Much love to you, precious friend!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete