Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Sponsor Spotlight

 Here's this month's Sponsor Spotlight! I love getting to know a little bit more about these bloggin' loves. You can learn more about sponsorship opportunities here. Cheers, my dears!




Name: Elizabeth Burns
Hot or Cold: Hot (usually I would say cold but winter has been so. crazy. long.)
Early Bird or Night Owl: I want to be an early bird (hate early mornings!) but I am a night owl.
Salty or Sweet: Salty 
Stay In or Go Out: Stay in
Cats or Dogs: Dogs! See my blog to see pics of my puppy child
Flowers or Candles: Flowers 
Have the ability to fly or read minds:  Fly! Can you imagine being somewhere you didn't want to be and with a single leap (whoosh) you are out of there!?
 
Connect with Elizabeth


Name: Lessy (short for Celeste)
Hot or Cold: Hot days and cold drinks!
Early Bird or Night Owl: I always get tired really early sooooo, since Afternoon is not an option (lol), I'd say early bird
Salty or Sweet: As of late, my sweet tooth has been running my life, so I'd have to say sweet (yum!)Stay In or Go Out: Stay in! I'm a lover of movie nights with my hubby right in the comfort of our own home - there's nothing like it =)
Cats or Dogs: Definitely dogs
Flowers or Candles: Candles - I love fruity scents that leave a yummy aroma throughout my house.
Have the ability to fly or read minds: Hmm...I would say fly. Reading minds would require too much emotional effort if I read something that I didn't want to know :( BUT flying would leave me free (and I'm sure it would be super fun too! lol)
 
Connect with Lessy
 

Name: Lauren
Hot or Cold: Cold
Early Bird or Night Owl: Night Owl
Salty or Sweet: SweetStay In or Go Out: Stay In!
Cats or Dogs: Doggies
Flowers or Candles: Flowers
Have the ability to fly or read minds: Read minds...I think?
   
 
 
Connect with Lauren
 



Name: Nicole
Hot or Cold: Ummm... depends on what we're talking about. I prefer summer over winter but I'd rather be cold than hot...I don't even know if that makes sense!! :)
Early Bird or Night Owl: neither... if I have to choose, I'd say night owl but I try really hard to be a morning person!!!
Salty or Sweet: Sweet for sure! I LOOOOVE chocolate cake and ice cream!!Stay In or Go Out: depends but mostly stay in!!
Cats or Dogs: doggies
Flowers or Candles: hmm.. flowers probably
Have the ability to fly or read minds: read minds for sure!!



Connect With Nicole
 
 

Name: Paige
Hot or Cold: Hot! My body doesn't function if I'm cold.
Early Bird or Night Owl: 100% night owl. I've never been a morning person and I always  catch my second wind around 9:30 pm. Talk about getting some serious cleaning done!
Salty or Sweet: Mostly sweet but sometimes I like to mix them.Stay In or Go Out: Stay in as long as I can grab take out on my way home and snuggle up with the hubs on the couch!
Cats or Dogs: Dogs, all the way. I'm highly allergic to cats which is probably why I'm not a cat person.
Flowers or Candles: Candles. I can't keep flowers alive.
Have the ability to fly or read minds: Fly! I could get to the beach in like 20 minutes!

Connect with Paige

 


Name: Kate
Hot or Cold: Hot! I'm a summer gal! However, Sunny and mid 60's is idea of perfect weather!
Early Bird or Night Owl: Night Owl...although I do love the beauty in quiet mornings to reflect and pray before I start anything else
Salty or Sweet: Sweet!Stay In or Go Out: Depends on the night, but I'm the most content at home with a glass of wine and catching up with girlfriends :)
Cats or Dogs: Dogs! Such a soft spot for Labs and German Shorthaired Pointers :)
Flowers or Candles: Flowers!!
Have the ability to fly or read minds: Read minds!

 
Connect with Kate


Name: Megan
Blog: Simply Meg
Hot or Cold: Ohhh, depends! In between?
Early Bird or Night Owl: Early Bird, but love me some naps.
Salty or Sweet: Sweets, especially donuts.Stay In or Go Out: Stay in! #anxietyprobs
Cats or Dogs: Dogs, all the way.
Flowers or Candles: Candles, love me some B&BW!
Have the ability to fly or read minds: I'd love to read minds! But then I'd love to fly...can I have both?


Connect with Megan

 

Name: Morgan Teichert
Blog: Pampers & Pearls (http://pampers-pearls.blogspot.com)  
Hot or Cold:  Hot! I grew up in Michigan and although I love the seasons, there is nothing worse than being cold! 
Early Bird or Night Owl:  Early Bird. Even though I'm usually exhausted, I really enjoy the mornings with my son, The Today Show & my coffee.  
Salty or Sweet: BOTH! Bring on the chocolate covered pretzels!  
Stay In or Go Out:  When I first got married I was such home body! But now that I am a SAHM (who "stays in" all the time) I can't wait for the weekends when I can sneak out for a drink with the girls or a date night with my hubby.  
Cats or Dogs: Dog.  
Flowers or Candles: Flowers.  
Have the ability to fly or read minds? Fly! No question about this!

Connect with Morgan


Cheers to all of these ladies!

Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

7 comments:

  1. Such fun ladies. And you know how I feel about flowers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! What a great way to meet other bloggers!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I always love finding other great bloggers through bloggers I already follow! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Love Elise!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to check out the other ladies, I'm a big fan of Paige ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love finding new bloggers. heading their way to check them out! have a blessed day, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete