Monday, May 12, 2014

Let Your Speech Be Gracious

Source
YES! And AMEN! Right?! I pray this over my mouth today. Let my words be slow and full of grace. Let me reflect the light of Christ and the Truth that He is Lord!
 
I pray this over you today too! When complaints, gossip, negativity, slander, thoughtlessness come out of our mouths, I pray for Christ to convict us. Let us repent and be filled with His Spirit. For His glory, not our own. Amen!
 
Happy Monday! Let your speech be gracious.
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

18 comments:

  1. Such a great quote! Thanks for sharing! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOM. And just like that, convicted before 7:30 am. Shooo, thanks lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this reminder Twinnie. You are just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Praying this over myself today for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Definitely needed to hear this today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely quote. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quote and sentiment! Definitely something for me to think about today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this verse! Something I have to remind myself of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that scripture and what a wonderful place this world would be if everyone applied this!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES and AMEN!!!
    Such a great way to start the week (and EVERY day)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, this is beautiful. Thank you for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful reminder and one I needed to read today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely quote and reminder!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete