Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites for the Home

ONE | Someone help. I have a throw pillow obsession. I wish there was a place for this in Pie's playroom!!! I mean...(wait for it)! It's from WAL MART. So, yeah. $14.97. (There is a cute coordinating I LOVE YOU pillow too. AHHHHH!)
Via

TWO | It's that time of year again...the time when Target releases their amazingly priced, amazingly cozy flannel sheet collection. These are the biggest steal, and they're perfect for the fall-winter seasons. My set from two years ago has gotten a bit worn, so now I face the challenge of choosing my favorite  to purchase for this year. Help?! My internal dialogue goes a bit like this: ooooooh these are so fun and festive, but my room is so peaceful and white and serene MEEEHHH WHAT TO DO? #thestruggleisreal (Oh!! Shipping at good ol Tar-jay is free for orders over $25, and if you order now using the code FALLHOME, you'll get an extra 10% off these lovelies.)
THREE | Y'all, my sweet and extremely talented friend, Whitney, gave Nancy the grooviest, bright, girly, fancy throw pillow (further feeding my throw pillow addiction). I can't wait to show you how it looks in Pie's playroom once I complete the room! In the meantime please go check out Whitney's company, Piper Collection. I have so many fall favorites! And winter. And spring. And summer, too. I could seriously have a Piper Collection throw pillow rotation for each season. Hey, a girl can dream! (Be sure to check out Piper Collection on IG and Facebook as well!)



FOUR | Okay, more Target. These placemats. Crushing big time. Gold + fringe + thankful...sigh. (And it's included in the 10% off with the same code as above, FALLHOME.)


Via


FIVE | Last but not least...pumpkin perfection. Second only to my affinity for white pumpkins, this is the next best thing. :)

Via

[FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife]

No comments:

Post a Comment