Friday, October 23, 2015

Lots of Friday Favorites!

ONE | This reminded me so much of my sister. I don't think I could imagine a dreamier fall tablescape. Rustic, warm, and white...it's perfect!

Via

TWO | I played around with this boho-vibe statement necklace from Happiness Boutique. Loving it! (And a certain baby girl loves playing with it as well.) They have lots of fair priced statement necklaces and earrings that are perfect for the holidays. Be sure to check them out! Thanks, Happiness Boutique!


I wore this outfit to last month's Move Loot DIY Workshop series paired with my favorite Hue jeggings (that I raved about here) and fall fringe booties!

Shop the look:

THREE  | Aaaand speaking of Move Loot's DIY Workshop series, you are invited to November's event hosted by yours truly! We're making evergreen hurricane candle holders. Come join!!! Everything from the wine to the materials is free...and you might get a few Move Loot bucks for being there! ;) Basically there is no good reason not to come!!! Space is limited, so please reserve your spot here on Facebook.



FOUR | Shameless plug, y'all. Owning it [again/always]. Nancy's Nursery was picked as a finalist for Project Nursery's October Room. Would you take just a second to vote for The Loveliest Nursery? Please? Thank you!!! 


FIVE | Y'all, I seriously think Hope and I went to Target THE VERY DAY ALL OF THE BIG, MAJOR DISPLAY CHRISTMAS STUFF came out (!!!!!!!). Yes, I know it's October. Truth: I do not care. (My Christmas stuff goes up Nov 1 anyway. Whateva! #hatersgonhate) :) But in all seriousness..AHHHHHH! Christmas at Target was easily the highlight of my day yesterday. Hope and I perused these displays for a good 45 minutes picking up and swooning over every. little. thing. I didn't take a picture of everything, but I can't even tell you how beautiful the displays are where everything is white/copper/silver/gold!!!!

AHHH. The pink trees for Nancy's Nursery. I MEAN.
The faux greenery (with pine cones + gray berries in a lovely white pot) for the mantel or a tablescape.
And the doormat for our front door...usually not my colors but 1) it says joy and 2) the red and black compliment our brick and shutters. So yeah. JOY! 

While I'm still gushing over Target: their flannel sheets are on sale through Saturday (Holiday Collection 1 | Holiday Collection 2 | Threshold Collection), so snag those now if you haven't already! I'm loving life in my fleece sandwich every night SO DARN MUCH.

SIX | We are heading to the mountains this weekend! We'll be in Linville, NC. Any suggestions on places around where we should eat/hike/explore/etc?! Fill me in!!!! Considering my cutie preggy sissy is coming too, maybe the weekend will look like this...(kidding, sista. Kind of.)?


Via


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment