Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Shopbop Sale Finds Over 50% (!) Off

Shopbop: a site I don't often frequent simply because I--personally--don't like to spend $100 bucks on an article of clothing. Scratch that, I cringe at spending 60 bucks on a piece of clothing. I mean, when Old Navy maxi dresses are full price at $40 I'm like "WHAAAAT? That's too expensive." So that's where I am coming from. But you know what else I love? A good steal...a BIG markdown makes an item splurge-worthy in my book.

Shopbop is having their friends and family sale now through the 15th. So is 25% off a [several?] hundred dollar item something I'm into? No. You won't find any of that here...simply because that's not me (and I want this space to be a reflection of me). You know what I AM into? An additional 25% off items that are already marked down. THAT'S what I'm talking about. Here is a round up of my favorites. You'll find that it's basically all from Free People...because if I could deck out my closet with one designer clothing company, FP would be my pick every time. Here are my SALE on SALE finds. Most of this stuff is 50%+ off since it was already marked down once. If you're going to snag a purchase, hurry because sizes are running out fast with these limited sale-on-sale quantities! Remember to use code INTHEFAM25 to get the additional 25% off markdown at checkout. xx


1 | Do I even need to explain why I'm crushing on this? Stripes, gray, and white, hellooooo!
2 | Because I'm always a sucker for layers...
3 | Can we just eye that markdown again? SUCH a perfect LBD with a little peekaboo that doesn't involve cleavage. Love.
4 | I love this because it reminds me of a Free People shirt I already have in this color.
5 | The perfect boho chic fall dress. Works with or without tights/leggings. Pair with a floppy hat?! YESSS.
6 | I'ts so long. And the side slit is, like, super side slit. So fun for fall styled as shown or even comfier with black leggings and booties.
7 | Bringing sexy back in this dress. Ow owww! 
8 | Okay, the mustard color is my favorite..and the price?! Transition this into fall with booties, leggings, and a cardi! 
9 | A lone Rachel Pally pick amidst a sea of Free People. Why? The markdown. I stinkin' love her stuff and its thick (NOT sheer at all) quality. Would totally wear this in fall with a cardi + boots too.
10 | Fit for fall AND winter. I see a repeat offender on the horizon. And with the side slits?! I'm in love.
11 | Comfy. Long in the back to cover the derrière in leggings. Winning.
12 | Because nothing is easier than looking cute by throwing on ONE article of clothing. Plus boots. And you're done and looking put together with zero effort.

Happy shopping! Free People, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment