Monday, October 19, 2015

Top Mama Faves



1 | This rattle stays in my diaper bag always. It rocks because the head lights up and changes color. A winner of a baby shower gift that has entertained Nancy for hours (especially on long car trips or transatlantic flights to England).

2 | Another baby shower gift, this stuff smells soooo delicious. We're still on our first bottle, so it's worth the splurge. Fresh clean baby smelling like Noodle & Boo? Nothing better!

3 | This is in my diaper bag too (except I left it in England, oops). It's cute. It's simple. It has a mirror, love it. Oh, AND it comes with soft maracas that Nancy loves to chew on. Winning and playing instruments, always.

4 | Honestly, I've had this since college, and it still works perfectly. Its new home is in Nancy's room and definitely helps at nap time when Amelia freaks out about every dog and human passing by our house.

5 | Love these Tar-jay nursing tanks. I wear them on repeat, they come in lots of colors, and they're a good thickness too. Nothing sheer about them.

6 | This was a hand-me-down (Thanks, Jane!!!) that Nancy LOVES. It's heavy/sturdy and a good little explorative toy. She is obsessed with the spinny alphabet blocks and watching me move the beads on the top. She also likes to hold on to the top part while standing up in order to chew on it. The life of a baby.

7 | Everyone and their dog loves Sophie. No, literally. Even Doxie and Amelia love Sophie because she squeaks. The end.

8 | Love this little doll. She's kinda psychedelic and cool, so my sister named her Phoebe. It seemed fitting. We love Phoebe. She has a little clasp so she can hook onto anything from the carseat to the exersaucer to whateva. Her dress is made of that crinkly noised stuff that babies love. Fashionista.

9 | Beach Baby ExerSaucer...for when Nancy was going to be a beach baby. (Then we moved back home to Charlotte when I was 35 weeks pregnant. Remember that?) Since Nancy spent most of her time in the womb at the beach, it's nice to have the little beach baby item here in Charlotte. My mom found one at a consignment store, so she has the same one at her house. And now my sister wants the same one too. Baby beach love.

10 & 11 | The Boon Lawn. In clear/white. I LOVE IT. In my head, it's still going to look oh so matchy and perfect in my gorgeous white and gray kitchen with marble looking countertops...but I'll keep dreaming of that kitchen for now. :)

12 | Nancy has (fortunately) only had a cold once, but when she did, this was our bff. Gross concept? Maybe. Works amazingly? YES.

13 | We have a little bouncy seat without the bumper around, and now we are borrowing this one from Nancy's bff. It's the jam. The bumpers are fab because we don't have any super wide door frames to hang this from. (And without the bumpers Nancy is known to bang her head into the door frame.) Nancy often chills in this while I shower.

14 | Speaking of Nancy's bff, she also has this toy. Simple and amazing and I don't know why I haven't bought it yet since it's only $6.

15 | My mum-in-law had this for us in England. Nancy loved the piano! When we were Facetiming my mom from England, I showed her Nancy playing on this little piano. Being a typical grandmother, my mom went out and bought it immediately and now has one at her house.

And then guess whose #mombrain forgot to include  my #1 favorite mama thing ever in the list?! This girl.



The list is far from complete without the Ergo 360. I wear this all the time. Everyday. At home, at Target, on walks, on airplanes, at church...I even had a dream (nightmare?) that I forgot to take it off and was driving in my Prius with Nancy in the Ergo. True story. I'm even wearing it right this moment as I type and Nancy takes her afternoon nap. I love having her sweet self snuggled close to me. Best. Thing. Ever.

What are some of your top mama faves?

Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment