Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints

Yes, it's true. Leave it to this girl to talk about Christmas card in early October. As the #1 fan of the snail mail Christmas card, I view this little presentation an honor and a duty. As I referenced yesterday, [surprise!] I'm already thinking about Christmas cards. How could I not since they're arguably my favorite part of the season AND Tiny Prints just released their 2015 collection?! I'm rounding up my top five ten favorites today (plus a few more because I couldn't stop) because there are just. too. many. good ones!!!


ONE // Spirited Tinsel


TWO // Splendid Serenity


THREE // Cheery Greetings



FOUR // Elongated Joy

FIVE // Joyful Bushel (a letterpress card!)


SIX // Purely Posh

SEVEN // Simple Sapling


EIGHT // Delightful Dabs

NINE //  Divided Greeting


TEN // Clear Cheer


See any thematic elements here? This Christmas season, I think I'm into modern, chic + sleek blacks and whites, metallics (duh), and JOY! This roundup is just my brainstorm. There's no telling what I'll wind up with based on a new family picture, my choice card's color options, the trim, the back, the envelope, the verbiage...the list goes on! 


How great is it that Tiny Prints lets you visualize their cards with your family's picture? Not to mention, there are so many personalization options for each card! From fonts to a variety of card color options to trim to metallic foil (swoon) to envelope liners, there are endless ways to make your order articulately tailored to your vision. There is a new laser cut option that I am loving this year as well. Little details are everything! Also important to note: I am so thankful that there is an option to have an actual designer (AKA a real person) look over your cards free of cost before printing. That perk is [super] necessary for folks like me. True story: I ordered our rehearsal dinner invitations for an Augsut 10, 2012. Did you catch that? Because I didn't. Augsut. Whoops!


I can't wait to take some family Christmas pictures and narrow down a favorite card out of my top 10. And guess what? Tiny Prints is helping with the decision making by sending 5 FREE samples of your  most favorite cards. Woohoo! I, for one, am taking advantage of this offer before it disappears. I want to hold my top picks in my hands before making that final merry choice. Just use code 5FREESAMPLES at checkout. New to Tiny Prints? Receive $20 off your first order here.


Y'all, seriously, is this not SO FUN? Or am I the only one who runs giddily to the mailbox everyday from Dec 1-24? Can't wait to show y'all what card and customizations I wind up choosing (and our new 2015 family photo!). Until then, happy Christmas card-ing! Cheers!

Here are some other faves I can't help but mention:
Pine Perfection
Merry Topiary
Sterling Wishes
Banded Spirit
Scripted Sentiments
Illuminated Joy
Precious Pines
If you think I have a problem, I'm fine with that. #owningit #Christmascardaddict #ILOVECHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment