Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Target Christmas Decor + Gift Picks

Newsflash! There are less than two months till Christmas. I know not all of y'all bust out the Christmas decor on November 1 like yours truly, but I personally prefer to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year for two months. Fall decor gets its 2 month span from September-October then it's Christmas time again. If that makes you like me a little bit less, I'm totally cool with it. I promise. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! As a result of my annual Christmas excitement, I've rounded up my favorite Target picks for y'all before they sell out. You know how all the good seasonal Target stuff is: get it while it's hot, or it's gone! (At least that's how it is at my local Target.) You might recall that Hope and I spent mmmmmm 45 minutes perusing through the Christmas display last week. There was so much to ooo and aaaah over. A typical metallic Christmas decor lover (golds+whites+silvers galore!), this collection of Christmas gear makes me want to brighten up my ways with some fun boldness.

Enough rambling, here's the good stuff! Some is decor, but there are a few good gifts in there too...think stocking stuffers and hostess gifts. I like shopping early so our bank account doesn't take a single severe hit in December. Oh, and if you shop online, Target is offering 15% off using code OCTOBER and an additional 15% off $100 at checkout! Even though Target offers free shipping for $25 or more, I'm still known to let the excitement get the best of me and order to store...still scoring the online discount but not having to wait for the shipment (or the searching in store!). Merry, merry, y'all!



1 | copper // champagne // gold // navy // green // magenta // pink // yellow // red These are my number one for a reason!!! I already bought two for Nancy's room (did you see?). They come in so many colors, and I'm really excited about them. They come in 16" and 12". Note that the darker pink online is not at all how it looks in real life. The other colors are on point! I got the pinks, and my sister got 2 of the champagne color for the mantel or her dining room table! THESE ARE THE PRETTIEST!!!! (And I kind of want to snag 2 more in champagne for my mantel/tablescape too.)

2 | I love this garland because it's gold, 3-D, and versatile year round. (But I'm also loving this Merry Christmas garland too). 

3 | Small (Green) // Medium (Navy) //Large (Pink) More happy colors plus mercury glass. Swoon! 

4 | Typically not a bright person, except in Nancy's playroom...THIS. WOULD LOOK SO GOOD. #amiright?

5 | You'll notice a theme here...can I have this for Nancy's playroom too? AHH! Literally putting this in my online cart as I type. 

6 | Also awesome because you can use it beyond Christmas and all through winter. Also for Nancy's playroom. Also I realize I might have a problem. ;) 


8 | "Iiiiii'm dreaming...of a maaaarble [inspired] kitchen..." CHEESE. But seriously. If I had one in real life, this would be the perfect little Christmasy adornment. 

9 | More bottle brush trees...mini style! All colors! 

10 | Another great hostess gift...or something to inspire your fall (like this!) AND winter tablescapes. 

11| Back to my usual loves: silver + gold. Crushing on this wreath in both colors

12 | I MEAN. No explanation needed. 

13 | Accent rug crush. These are so fun to put by the kitchen sink for a little holiday pizzaz!

P.S. Please vote for Nancy's Nursery ["The Loveliest Nursery"] right here while the contest is still running! You can vote once a day. Thank you!!!


Shop the Post (plus a few more holiday inspired faves!):




No comments:

Post a Comment