Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Owning It III

Via

1. Random: I sleep flat. As in on my stomach with no pillow. Preferably with my feet hanging off the bed, my legs in the shape of a P, the covers all the way over my shoulders, and with one of Mark's t-shirts over my eyes. Weird. 
 
2. I've already started thinking about Christmas cards for this year. 
 
3. Nancy doesn't sleep the "magic" 12 hours through the night, and it really doesn't bother me. I feel 0 pressure make her sleep longer faster. 

4. I really don't know how many kids we'll wind up happening. I've always said I want 3-4. But what if we want to stop at two? What if we wind up with 5? What if we decide to adopt one or more than one? I love that this part of our story is unsure and unwritten. 

5. Now that we have moved back home to Charlotte, I see my mom or sister (or both) pretty much everyday, and I can't imagine it any other way. 

6. Wearing my Smartwool socks all through fall and winter makes me happy. Also I still don't have rain boots. And I still want a pair. 

7. I still love Keeping Up with the Kardashians and was snapchatting my sister scenes from the show as I watched Sunday night. I love Scott Disik and am still sad about him and Kourtney. Sigh. 

8. Sometimes I feel like we are on a mountain in where we are in our life right now, and my mind drifts to wonder (and fear?) what/when our valley will be. 

9. As much as I want to, I haven't bought the bag of pumpkin candy corns because they are too good and I will eat them all without sharing. Sigh. 

10. I really enjoy blogging. I feel like it's my own little entrepreneurial creative space/outlet where I can write, take pictures, journal, and share. (So thanks for being a part of this place that fuels my spirit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment