Monday, October 12, 2015

Sista Sista Secret

I've been keeping the happiest secret for the past...oooh...8 and a half weeks.




Y'all. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNITE!!!!!!!!! One year ago today, we announced the biggest news of our lives, so it's more than absolutely stinkin' perfect that sissy is doing the same one year later!

My sister and I are severely inseparable, so I cannot even describe to you the elation I feel in my heart! Our favorite game to play growing up was "house," and now we get to play house together in real life. PINCH ME. Being a mama with my sister...living our biggest dream come true (being mommies!)...baby cousins 1 year apart...navigating the happies and crappies of mommyhood with my sissy by my side...watching our babies grow up together in Charlotte...WOW. Wow! Thank you, Jesus, for this gift and this miracle only You could create! Please join me in praying for Hope's pregnancy and her healthy, growing baby!

Read more about our family's news on Hope's blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment