Friday, October 16, 2015

Move Loot Friday Faves

I had so much fun at Move Loot's DIY October Workshop this week. Summer from Simple Stylings hosted a wonderful girls' night out filled with craftiness, wine, aaaand maybe some free Move Loot bucks. Have y'all heard of Move Loot? It's THE easiest way to buy/sell furniture secondhand...think thrifting but without leaving your doorstep or spending your precious time only to come home empty-handed. If you have something to sell, they pick it up from your door, y'all. That's amazing. Think of it like Craigslist but a million times BETTER because Move Loot does all the picture taking, promoting, selling, delivering, and--duh--no sketch meet ups. You just sit in the comfort of your home. So go ahead and sign up for Move Loot (currently in CLT, Raleigh, Atlanta, NYC, LA and San Fran) and start browsing. I've been stalking daily in case something comes up that I just have to snag for my One Room Challenge! :) Oh! And I can't not mention, you get $25 in "Loot Bucks" when you sign up here using my referral link. Holla at that fun Friday treat! 

I've rounded up some faves that are currently available on their site. Happy thrifting! (My favorite.) Oh! And if you are local, please save the date for Move Loot's November DIY Workshop hosted by yours truly! We'll be creating something that's perfect for the upcoming holidays. You'll love it. Promise! November 11 at 6:30. Write it down! Come hang with me!!! :)

ONE | VANCE LINEN CONSOLE TABLE
Someone please buy this. I wish I needed it. Linen, nailheads, that price?! 

Vance Linene Console Table

TWO | Misty Morning Club Chair by west elm
Obviously this is amazing because it's west elm. Also, it's gray. And velvet. Two things I have an affinity for! 

Misty Morning Club Chair by west elm
THREE | GOLDEN BAMBOO MIRROR
Gold! Bamboo! LOVE.

GOLDEN BAMBOO MIRROR

FOUR | GREEN DREAM TABLE by west elm
More west elm love. And I know I'm a sucker for neutrals, but if I had to pick a favorite bold color for decor accents, it would be this deep emerald green. This desk is SO COOL.

GREEN DREAM TABLE by west elm

FIVE | THONET ROCKING CHAIR
Speaking of cool...this. Talk about a statement piece! 



Honorable mentions...
These end tables. I pondered them for my ORC, but I want something a tad bigger. I'm always a sucker for ring pulls (and this price tag)!
Another west elm find: a sofa
Amazing, unique corner piece.
A mirrored dining table for 350?! Are you kidding me?!!!
Mahogany brass end table

See, y'all?! Isn't there stuff awesome? There was a campaigner desk on here earlier that I wanted to show y'all (SWOON!), but of course it already got snatched up. I'm telling you. Move Loot is the thrill of the hunt, but with less time (and gas miles) wasted! I'm always stalking what's new. It's true. So start the hunt! And don't forget to sign up here for $25 of Move Loot bucks!

[FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife]

No comments:

Post a Comment