Monday, October 5, 2015

Mug Life

Society 6 is my go-to for fun, funky throw pillow covers of ANY and EVERY kind at a good price point, so it's no surprise that I was spending my Saturday night choosing new favorites with hopes to add a couple more to the three currently on my couch. (The struggle is [still] real. Sheesh.) Anyway! I found myself happily distracted from the throw pillows and diverted to the mugs. MUGS! I might love mugs as much as I love throw pillows. And--bonus--they hold my beloved coffee, so there's that. I love a fun mug, and my husband appreciates them too (a lot more than throw pillows...definitely). They're the perfect gift, they make me happy, and we use them lots in our house. So yay to all of that. Cheers to throw pillows and mugs: two things one can never have too many of! 



OMG // This is my favorite just because.
I Can't Even // I can't even...
Map of an Introvert's Heart // This made me giggle. This mug gets me.
Donut Worry Be Happy // Because doughnuts make everyone happy.
Narwhal Friends // Buddy the Elf made me love narwhals. 
Marble // Chic and sleek
I Love Pizza // Fave food, duh
Ephesians 3:20 // My favorite Bible verse. Wouldn't it be a lovely reminder in the morning while sipping coffee? :)
1 Corinthians 14:4-7 // More Scripture. This + morning quiet time? Yes.
XOXO // This mug is pinkalicious. 
I Love You // I love love. This takes me back to my kindergarten teacher days! 
Design // Obsessed with the design + these colors.

What is your go-to shop for fun mugs? I said goodbye to a few old, boring mugs before we moved, so the extra space on our mug shelf has me ready to add a few more to our collection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment