Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday at All of My Favorite Stores

Today I will FINISH my Christmas shopping all from the comfort of a cup of coffee and comfy clothes at home. Love it. Is it raining where y'all are? It's been raining all day here in Charlotte. That makes shopping from home even better. Here are my picks for y'all as we hopefully complete Christmas shopping before December 1 and have MORE time to soak up the JOY of the season! I've got you covered from hostess gifts to party wear to too many cute kiddo pajamas...

ATHLETA | 20% OFF | CODE WORKIT
Dear hubby, remember the leggings on my Christmas list that I wanted? They're on sale PLUS 20% off, sooooo now is the time to snag 'em! ;)


See the leggings on my list here [stiped] + here [floral crush] Y'all...the sale goes like this...$79 $49.99 NOW $39.99

FOREVER 21 | 21% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $21 PLUS FREE SHIPPING | CODE CYBER21 
I think my fave is this faux fur coat. And this mug as a stocking stuffer! Great sale considering the whole store rarely goes on markdown.


GAP | 40% OFF EVERYTHING NO EXLUSIONS | CODE BESTCYBER
Y'all. I've got to stop with the baby pajama obsession. I just can't though. Sigh. This is only the beginning of it in this post...

I'm loving these too, which are already on sale..making them about $11!

H&M | 20% OFF $25 CODE 2020 | 30% OFF $50 CODE 3030 | 40% OFF SALE ITEMS
CODE 4040 AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL!
H&M already has great prices at a better-than-forever 21 quality, so I looooove this sale. They don't have big sales very often, so jump on this goodness. I dressed in H&M for Thanksgiving! I'm going to wear that jumpsuit on repeat through the holiday season. (My other faves is this one in green...it just won't work for this breastfeeding mama this year. Sigh!) I've rounded up some other styling' holiday pieces for you to wear to upcoming Christmas parties and celebrations! And mamas-to-be, check out the maternity styles in SEQUIN (here + here) for your NYE parties! OMG!!! I just showed my sissy. TOO DANG CUTE! 
HANNA ANDERSSON | $20 LONG JOHNS + SLEEPERS + FREE SHIPPING [no code needed]
...that means almost/over 50% off depending on the style you choose!!! As I type, Nancy is beside me in these pajamas (winter wonderland print). I love them so much that I have trouble dressing her in "real" clothes in the morning when she wakes up in them. Hanna Andersson jammies have my heart because I grew up wearing them (and matching Hope in them) too. As a mama, I'm a firm believer that the zipper over snaps = everything.
Winter Wonderland Pajamas $38 $20

HUNTER | SALE ON SELECT STYLES/COLORS [no code needed]
I might have to rethink my Christmas choice to align with this sale...hmmm....! :)


LOFT | 50% off EVERYTHING PLUS FREE SHIPPING | CODE CYBER50
(This is an awesome deal because Loft shipping minimums are ridic in my humble opinion!)

Y'all, snag this sweater that I bought in two colors. Cheaper than when I got it!!  Turtleneck + swing style for the win.
My other faves...


OLD NAVY | 40% OFF EVERYTHING (NO EXLUSIONS!) | CODE BESTCYBER
What?! The everyday steals are ALWAYS excluded. Have at it! I'm personally dying over all of the little girl pajamas...especially these and these! I might've already ordered the love you to the moon & back ones for Nancy's birthday...in April. EEEESH.

Pajama Roundup:
Here are a few women's new arrival faves. I'm going to grab this hi-lo shirt. I used to have a black and white striped one from here that I had to (sadly) throw away after holes formed form so much wear. Going to buy another in black and white
Update: Okay, true confessions. I just checked out, and here is what was in my cart: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
(P.S. I saved as much as I spent! WOO!)

TARGET | 15% OFF ONLINE + FREE SHIPPING | CODE CYBER15 

For the men in your life, my hubby has been wearing this sweater (in pomegranate) on repeat. It's on sale plus the 15% makes it under $15! Mark would tell you he's into heavy knitwear. :) This is an easy steal of a deal for your man/bro/dad/whoever and comes in so many colors: black/gray, dark green, navy, gray, blue/gray, pomegranate. (Yep, that Loft sweater I so love...)
Here are some of my favorite gifts for the home (many of these work as hostess gifts too...)

WORLD MARKET | 20% OFF $100+ PLUS FREE SHIPPING | CODE: INTERWEBZ
Here are some gift ideas, but can we just talk about wrapping them in this leopard print paper?  Also -- this set of 4 Christmas mugs make a great hostess gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment