Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Faveys

Y'all know the drill! Here are some of my favorite things from this week. HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :)


ONE | A little morning inspiration for your Friday...I love this:

Via

TWO | Did you catch my Insta earlier this week? I was so honored to host one of Move Loot's DIY Workshop Series nights at their warehouse. We made evergreen hurricane candle holders. These wonderful ladies came out, crafted, and got some free move loot credit (AKA "loot bucks"). For you lovelies who couldn't make it...I still have great news! Sign up for Move Loot using my referral link, and you'll get $25 in loot bucks automatically! Then use Cheers Y'all's exclusive code CHEERS10 for an extra 10% off! How good is that?! Happy online thrifting!

To learn more about Move Loot, check out this post.
USE CODE CHEERS10 FOR 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!

THREE | Unnecessary purchase of the week that I love. I'd been eyeing this Nate Berkus shower curtain at Target for weeks. (How random is that? Eyeing a shower curtain. Weird.) Anyway! I bought it because the colors and patterns are perfect and it will look SO GOOD in our guest bath when the muted pink tiles are replaced with white subway tile and marble-inspired flooring. Someday. Hopefully soon. Ish. Until then, I PROMISE everything looks really good together in my head. The thing that gets me about Target is the oh-gosh-I-gotta-buy-it-before-it-sells-out-forever problem. That's the case with this number! (P.S. Speaking of good ol' Tarjay, did y'all see the Sugar Planner paper I chose from Monday's post?! LOVE IT!)

Via


FOUR | Y'all. I don't think I've shopped at Loft ever becaaauuuuseee I can find better deals at Old Navy (duh). But then I found this swing turtleneck sweater. (Say what? Yes. SWING. TURTLENECK. SWEATER.) I was thinking about it all week (truth) until I bit the bullet and bought it yesterday...but not before I checked ON to see if they had one similar for much less the price. I'll save you the homework: they didn't. I ordered multiple colors too since it's 40% off with their Friendsgiving sale. Online only. The 40% off code is SHAREIT if you want to join me! ;)


P.S. It's <$40 with the code! ;)



FIVE | I did my first One Room Challenge! I work better with a timeline/schedule than without one. For sure. The 6 week motivation was just what I needed. I'm already contemplating which room to tackle for the next challenge this spring. Hmmm...!


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment