Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Christmas List 2015


Here is what has my eye this holiday season. Most are fairly practical (as in they'll get a lot of use) yet higher priced than something I would buy to myself just because (as in they're not in the same category as impulse Target/Old Navy buys). There's a method (or meaning, perhaps) to my madness, and I'll fill you in on all of that right now. :)

1 | Splurge, yes. Worth it? Yes. Y'all, I've had Ugg slippers in years past. They're magical. My Old Navy loving self treated...myself...to Old Navy slippers last winter. I'm here to tell you, as much as I love Old Navy (and you know I do!)...they just don't cut it. At all. Like, at all at all. This Ugg goodness is there real deal in every way: comfort, durability, thickness, softness...they check every box. Of course I couldn't resist this color (and new style!) because I'm a sucker for light gray.

2 | Okay, this is the one very non-practical item. And I might already have missed the darn boat on these. But what a fun stocking stuffer! Nate Berkus does it again. I kind of want these shower curtain tassels in both of our bathrooms. Are they really already sold out?! BAHHHH. Target probs.

3 | Daisy has been my "signature scent" for years. It's Mark's favorite, and I'm running low, so a refill is on request.

4 | An investment of sorts? Sure. Practical? Yes. Because I workout 5-6x a week. As much as I wish I could buy my workout pants at Marshalls and TJMaxx, they just don't cut it. Sheer central. Nobody wants to stare at your buttcrack while working out. Here are three faves that won't break the break like Lululemon. :) Athleta [ON SALE!] | Athleta [ON SALE!] | Old Navy [ON SALE!] (Note: any/all of the ON compression leggings rock! Hopey loves their maternity version too. Best value out there!)

5 | Rain boots were on my list last year too. Every time it rains (which has been A LOT recently) I dream about owning a pair. These Hunters have my name all over them with that olivey green tint! Or these from Target that mimic my last year's pick (that was sold out)?! I think I'm leaning towards the Hunter's. (To whom it may concern:...size 8. I tried them on at Nordstrom. ;) ;))


Other gifts I will never turn down? Home Goods/TJ Maxx/Marhalls gift cards, of course. Hellooooo! My happy place! :) Okay. That does it. Enough self-indulgence for today. (That was fun though.) Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I haaaavvveee! I am really excited about what I have in the works for my sissy and Spyros!

No comments:

Post a Comment