Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

Nancy's first Halloween was one for the books. The weather was perfectly fall. We headed to Hope and Spyros' (the party house), ate pizza at their neighborhood party, trick or treated (at one house), enjoyed watching Nancy chew on the outside of a bag of M&Ms, and put her to bed while we enjoyed the fire pit, friends, and s'mores. The judge was looking hilarious and judgy, of course. Holidays with a mini are already so much more fun than ever before!




 "Hey Mimi, look at my gavel!"

 Uncle Eric, Chuckles, and Mimi of course had to come over and see the judge on her first Halloween. Can you tell how much we love living in the same city as my family again? :)

 Pondering justice
(And making mommy and daddy recall her dedication when it was prophesied that she would feel a burden for injustice. How amazing its that?!) 

The loves of my life!
The answer is yes. We are inseparable.

I don't know how Nancypie will ever top her first Halloween outfit. We enjoyed playing the convicts as well. Even better that ordering these orange jumpsuits was my hubby's idea. Words cannot express how much I love my family and making memories with them. Cheers to a wonderful Halloween 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment