Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

ONE | I'm into this. Simple yet so lovely. I'm obsessed with tree trimmings. I put them everywhere. Might have to recreate this one after we get our tree.



TWO | Speaking of...hello, mantel from last year. Gimme all the tree trimmingssss (and Dollar Tree gold ornaments, holla!). I'm just a liiiitle excited to go pick out our Christmas tree after Thanksgiving. :)


THREE | You know that Old Navy gets me every darn time. I'm trying to imagine how I could pull these off on the reg. Hope sent me an email this week filled with links to so many amazing new arrivals. MEEHHHH. They're KILLING IT with the accessories/stocking stuffers right now. (And I added a few favorite clothing pieces at the end because I couldn't not. ;))





FOUR | Proud wifey alert. My handsome hubby has been blogging for work. I'm so proud of him! Learn Loft is an amazing company, and the former teacher in me totally stands behind and believes in the way they are transforming training and continuing education through e-learning. Go check them out! You can even sign up for their free leadership program that launches next week. Spread the word amongst your co-workers/hubbys/whoever! Thanks, friends!






FIVE | I saw this on Facebook this week and...yep. This is me these days. Mom life? Mom brain? I don't know what to blame it on. But if I'm not in the perfect setting to text you back, odds are I'm going to forget. For a long time. Eeek! Sorry, friends! Owning it. (Also, I need that girl to be a real emoji.)





Happy Friday! 

FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment