Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Link Love


Source


We are on the brink of spring--it officially begins this Friday. An all day Saturday rainstorm here in Wilmington led to the most gorgeous 70+ degree Sunday with hints of fresh blooms and new life all around. Today in celebration of the upcoming season, I'm sharing some of my favorite springy links that I happened upon this weekend.

First of all, the above free printable. If we weren't in the process of packing up and moving out, I would be printing this beauty, framing it, and setting it in my kitchen!

Did anyone see Cinderella?!! Oh my gosh I loved it. I took the girlies I nanny for after school on Friday. Probably the only movie I've seen on opening day since...?! No clue. I'm not a big moviegoer, but I was dying to see this one. :) It was a total bonus having Lady Rose and Daisy (from Downton!) in the film. My favorite part was watching the fairy godmother work her magic. It was really well done and the moral they wove throughout the story miiiight've made me tear up majorly. (And of course it made me all the more ecstatic to have a daughter very soon.) A good ol' wholesome movie it was!
Of course the hint of warm weather had me daydreaming about spring dresses. I probably wear dresses 90% of spring/summer, no lie. Effortless, comfortable, and cute by throwing on 1 item of clothing. Boom. Here are my current faves from my beloved Old Navy.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Let my crushes on stripes, maxis, and fun prints continue. These dresses are perfect for pattern mixing!!! Add a little spring scarf for a POC, and voila!

Y'all have to know by now that I stalk the new desktops on Design Love Fest, and there are some fresh new ones up! I love the staged florals -- so pretty. (But I still can't part from the hot pink lips desktop. It's on my computer and  phone because...hot pink lips. My fave.)

And--best for last--this SRT entry had my heart singing. I really love the Lent study's honest focus on repentance. I've read the verse below hundreds of times, but when paired with the study's teaching and application...goodness! Making repentance a priority has done wonders for my heart and my spirit!

 
Happy Monday and happy almost spring! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment