Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pregnancy | 36 Weeks


How Far Along: 30-stinkin-SIX weeks!

Size of Baby: A "large cantaloupe" -- approximately 19-22" and 6lbs

Gender: Our little girl, Nancy Hope Houston

Weight Gain: Found out at my last appointment in Wilmy that I'm up 32 pounds. Definitely feel it, but I'll take it. No complaints!

Movement: Still cutely hiccupping once-twice a day. And, yep, some of the movements are getting uncomfortable. Ow.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well. Just up for for 3-4 potty breaks more nights than not.

Workouts: We've been in Charlotte for 4 days so far. Aaaand I've gone to HSM for 4/4 of those days. Woopwoop! Such a good workout.

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing and matching with maternity and nonmaternity. Flowy spring tops and dresses commence!

Symptoms: Y'all, I've started SNORING (since things are so smooshed in there, I suppose). My poor, sweet husband has woken me up the past 3 nights in a row. I don't remember these occurrences, but apparently they've happened. My mom said the snoring thing happened to her too at the end of pregnancy!

What else...the linea nigra on my tummy definitely goes above my bellybutton now too. And speaking of that bellybutton, it's getting pretty shallow/close to even. Ohhh the cuteness of pregnancy, right?! Eesh.

Cravings/Aversions: No 

Missing Most: Nada! Sure, things get a bit uncomfortable from time to time, but I'm still feeling as good as I can for this last little bit. Nancy has been really easy on me...let's just hope that continues outside of the womb. ;)

Nursery: Is shared with Mark and me in my sister's room at my mom's house. How's that for complicated? Family is everything. 

Nancy's future welcoming committee. Mom's house sure is cozy!

Hubby: Had a week off before beginning his new job today. We've had the best bonkers week togehter keeping our Wilmy house sparkling for showings and moving home to Charlotte. He has completely melted me to mush with his excitement and preparation as we put together lots of things and washed lots of bebe clothes over the weekend. He has also requested that I pack my hospital bag. Twice. That hasn't happened yet, but the concern is precious. Best daddy ever in my heart!!


Yesterday we soaked up some quality time together driving mom's car around, running errands, and stalking potential neighborhoods.

Best Part of the Week: Nesting in Charlotte! And having things get really real on our hospital tour. Eeeeeeee! :) :) :)


Can't Wait For: Nothing. Just being here in Charlotte. I'm practically beside myself with joy. (Oh, and I also can't wait for our house to sell. For real.)

No comments:

Post a Comment