Friday, March 27, 2015

5 on Friday

ONE | MY CUP OVERFLOWS
Perfect Friday flow...amen, amen, amen.


TWO | PACKED
After asking three days in a row, I [finally] listened to my husband and packed our hospital bags. We are ready to roll when Nancy is ready...but I certainly would love for her to stay in there for a few more weeks.


THREE | THE LIST
If you're a preggo mama needing a handy and lovely hospital list, I looked no further than veteran mama Erin Carroll. 3 babes in means she has perfected the list (and I love her heart!)!


FOUR | $2.99 TUESDAYS
If you have a Fresh Market in your hood, you've got to hit up $2.99 Tuesdays. This week I bought almost 3 pounds of antibiotic free chicken for $8.17. I threw it in the crockpot with two cans of salsa, and we ate chicken tacos/chicken taco salad for two nights this week. Easy, cheap, yum.

This deal was around in Jan/Feb, so I'm assuming it'll stick around for April too

FIVE | PROFESH
These two loves of mine having very serious pre-work meetings as of late...



Happy Friday!

FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

 Head over to meet Laura at The Ozinga Outlook...!


No comments:

Post a Comment