Monday, March 30, 2015

March Sponsor Spotlight


Spring is here! And today these lovelies share their top 5 fave things about spring. (It's so hard to choose just 5 spring things though, isn't it?!) :) One of my favorite parts of spring is certainly birthdays! My husband and I are May babies, my sister is an April baby, and now Nancy will be an April baby too! Spring and new life...bless it! Now say hello to these cuties!

 

Name: Elizabeth Burns
1. The smell of rain. After living in a frozen tundra for months, the smell of rain reminds me of new life and makes me happy!
2.  The 50% Dutch girl in me loves tulips in the spring. So pretty!
3. My birthday is in April so I have to put this on my list! It's my last year in my twenties so I better make it count. 
4. Sock freedom! Socks make me sad so when pedicure season comes back around, it makes me so happy!
5. After months of being cooped up inside during the winter, I love seeing our neighbors again. It's like making new friends all over again!

Connect with Elizabeth


Name: Lizzie
Blog: Lizzie Somerset
1. When I think of why I love Spring I have to think about Easter.  The hope I have is in the One who gave himself up on the Cross for me (& you!), I also love Easter eggs, Easter works for me on so many levels!
2. I also love a good old Spring clean & clear out! It's good for the soul to declutter & spruce up the corners that have been neglected over winter!
3. I love getting the outside ready just as much as the inside! Sweeping out the porch, getting some new plants in & praying hard for some warmer weather!
4. The other great thing about Spring is we're getting closer to Summer, to BBQ's & days at the beach.
5. Lastly, I just love the feeling of hope I have this time of year, of feeling like anything could happen, I'm not afraid of change, this is one of the best times of the year to implement all of those hopes, dreams & goals.

Connect with Lizzie
Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
 
 
Name: Karen
Blog: Kensington West
1. Sundresses and sandals, who can say no to that, right?
2. Being able to sit outside of pubs and have drinks with friends
3. London in the spring is one of the most beautiful sights
4. Flowers, flowers, flowers!
5. Lots of yummy salads, fruits, and juices!



Connect with Karen
 
What are you looking forward to this spring?
 
 Head over to meet Laura at The Ozinga Outlook...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment