Friday, March 13, 2015

5 Friday Faves

ONE | PRINCESS KATE + MISTER CARSON
I love Downton and I love the Royals. So, yes, this picture brought me a bit of joy when I saw it. Eee!



TWO | PURE FUEL 
This happened yesterday, and I thought it was pretty darn cool. Thanks for the feature, Pure Barre!
Link to original post: Honey Lime Sweet Potato + Black Bean Tacos


THREE | ON THE MEND
So the cold I thought I had earlier this week turned into a full-on feverish virus. I can't remember the last time I was that sick! I'm still used to having kindergarten-teacher-strength immunity, I suppose. But I guess it's true that your immune system is down being pregnant as your body working extra hard to, you know, grow and support a baby.

My last few days: sleep, sweats (the clothing kind and the breaking a fever kind ;)), and smoothies.

FOUR | TINA
...she almost always has to make her way into this post. If we weren't snuggling the sickies away, she was keeping an eye on me. But seriously she wouldn't stop staring.



FIVE | BUYING + SELLING
The Property Brothers (love those dudes) have been keeping me company this week. Thanks, Netflix. Buying and Selling has been my jam as of late, for obvious reasons. Our house goes on the market next week! Holler at your girl with any buying and selling advice. We're in for a wild ride as we make this transition just a bit over a month shy of Nancy's due date!! :)

 ...But really can they just come to Charlotte and have me on Property Brothers?

Happy Friday!

   
  
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday: Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment