Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday 5

ONE | NANCY'S FANCY TEA PARTY
...is tomorrow, and to say that I'm over the moon excited would be an understatement! Cannot wait to see so many loved ones and celebrate this precious baby girl. Between my sister and myself, I'm sure we'll keep y'all very updated on Instagram. (Owning it.)


TWO | PACKIN' UP

And since we're heading home for Nancy's shower anyway, we're packing the car to the brim with our first load of stuff. Is it still crazy that I'm 100% excited and 0% stressed? Just praying it stays this way. :)


THREE | LIFE
I happened upon this over the week and might have sent it out mama-daughters group text more than once. ;)


P.S. I don't know where I found this image...somewhere on Insta and I screenshotted and cropped?! Preg brain probs. If anyone knows the source, let me know, and I would be more than happy to link back to it! :)

FOUR | RECIPE
I shared an old favorite recipe on the blog. I also hadn't shared a recipe in a heck of a long time. Eep!


FIVE | LOLLY KIDS TWICE LOVED
One of my darling girlfriends (and sisters in Christ!), Lindsay, is launching an IG shop called @lollykidstwiceloved. Between her two little men and new baby princess, you'll definitely want to follow along and snag some deals on presh, presh, PRESH kiddo clothing!!!

  
HAPPY FRIDAY!

   
  
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday: Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 

No comments:

Post a Comment