Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Best Planner Ever | Plum Paper


Two things you might know/have learned about me:
1) I love organization.
2) I love a being thrifty.
 
When it comes to planners, it's hard for me to fork over $60+ for a fancy planner--even though I do love, appreciate, and use a planner every. single. day. So guess what? I've found the happy medium...PLUM PAPER! Specifically, it's Plum Paper's Family Planner! Yes, it's more expensive than a Target planner (I've used those for years! Can't beat that deal.), but it's a good chunk less than some of your other high end planners. And just you wait...you won't believe the customization they offer! I'm talking beyond the monogram cover, people.

 Are you surprised by my color scheme choice? ;) Of course the cover I chose is customized with my monogram. I opted for the blog name underneath in lieu of my first and last name because...why not?! There is a sheet of thick, sheer plastic over the paper cover which I appreciate already as my paper 2014 planner took a severe beating from being in my purse (for almost 365 days now).

 Here are the basics of the inside. I love the notes section found at the beginning and end of each month! I'm such a lister...it'll be nice to have thas space in my planner! And the back pockets? Love! I know I'll be stuffing those in no time.

Are you ready for my favorite part!?! Brace yourselves...!
It was the #1 selling point for me...

 These 7 tabs on the weekly spread are completely customizable! Since this is a "family planner," the rows are designed for family members' names; however, I found plenty of other ways to fill them! I love that I'll be able to plan everything from blog posts to dinner to the day's workout in all in one place. That's huge. I can't handle carrying around multiple notebooks for multiple purposes. This is an all-in-one kinda deal!

EEEEE! I'm so excited to start using my new planner. Is it January yet? ;) Kidding...I will savor this Christmas season for as long as possible!

Want to join in on this goodness? Plum Paper Designs is offering all Cheers Y'all readers a 10% discount! Just type in the code CHEERS10 at checkout. If you're thinking of pulling the trigger, go ahead and do it because it will take a few weeks to come in. I would hate for you not to have your new fabulously custom planner on January 1st! Thank you, Plum Paper!

Cheers to a new year with the best planner ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment