Monday, December 8, 2014

Cottage Hill Winter Wedding Editorial Shoot


This past October, Mark and I got to play dress up for the day for Cottage Hill Magazine's online journal. Let me go on a quick tangent. Have your heard of Cottage Hill Magazine yet? It's new and now my favorite. Cottage Hill is a wedding magazine that focuses beyond the wedding day. It's all about legacy. It's about community. It's about relationships that build strong families. You'll just have to check it out for yourself...I adore the heart and intention behind it.

Mark and I day tripped to Raleigh one afternoon for this shoot. Here are 5 quick reasons I had so much fun.
1. Playing dress up, duh.
2. Being 15 weeks preg in a wedding dress! Something I thought that couldn't possibly happen to me. Never say never?! ;)
3. Being still. Having nothing to do but stare into each other's eyes. We both appreciated that.
4. Do the stops at Cookout and Krispy Kreme on the way back to Wilmy count? That's what all "models" eat, right?
5. Seeing treasured old friends (Rebecca Rose Events--love you!) and making precious new ones (Live View Studios; Makeup For Your Day). I had so much fun with y'all! You all have such gifts and create such timeless, gorgeous, lovely art. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

This was a winter wedding editorial shoot. With a cozy, Christmas-y aura all around, I feel like these images can be used to inspire any sort of holiday decorating, tablescape-ing, or party planning this season! To read the story behind this inspired wedding, be sure to visit the full post on Cottage Hill's online journal.

Okay...now onto the fun stuff. Picture overload!
All images are by the insanely talented (and sweet!) Live View Studios.


 

 
 
 
 





 


 



Cheers to Cottage Hill..."celebrating lives worthy of elegant and meaningful legacy."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment