Friday, December 19, 2014

5 on Friday | Much Cheer

ONE | CHRISTMAS SURPRISES
I've mentioned before that sisters who are bffs share friends. It's a simple fact. So imagine my joy when this package of goodies showed up at my doorstep from Hope's/my/our friend, Ginny...for Nancy and me. Wrapped with a bow and a tag with our two names on it. I melted. (Love you, Gin! THANK YOU!!!!!!)


TWO | MY CREATIVE SPACE

This desk. My laptop. A mug of coffee (and marshmallows) and yummy candles. This "creative space" of mine makes my heart sing. I've always loved writing, and I am grateful for this outlet...for this little corner of my home and of the internet. So thank you for being a part of that. :)


THREE | YOU AND ME FOREVER
Have any of y'all read this book yet? Francis Chan and his wife wrote it about "marriage in light of eternity." My bloggy friend (and sister in Christ), Chloe, suggested it. I ordered it (Amazon Prime, you rule) a few hours later. I can't wait to snuggle up under a blanket at my mom's house and read it! And that's saying a lot for me, as I am not an avid reader...eeek! Sad but true. Owning it.

I also love the bigger mission behind this book. A gift that completely gives back!

FOUR | GOLD + WHITE CHRISTMAS MUG
Would you believe that before a galpal coffee date on Wednesday, I didn't own one Christmas mug?! Thank goodness my crafty friend, Hannah, changed that little problemo. Thanks, Hannah!!!!!!


FIVE | PINK BLUSH
Is it weird that my favorite style post ever is a maternity style post? Maybe. Don't care. I'm Pink Blush (+ the incredible blessing of being pregnant) obsessed!

This maxi. My jam. Preg or not, go order one!

  Have a merry, happy Friday!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment