Friday, December 5, 2014

5 on Friday | Tis the Season

ONE | CHRISTMAS CARDING
I sent almost all of my Christmas cards out on Wednesday. Woo! It felt good. Sending and receiving Christmas cards is one of my most favorite parts of the season. I trot to the mailbox giddily each day!


TWO | OUR TREE
I love picking out our family tree, getting fresh trimmings for the mantel, and of course all of the decorating that follows! Such a sweet memory to make each year.

Tina is too distracted by our fabulous tree choice.

THREE | DESKTOP
I'm pretty sure you need this free desktop. Especially with the plaid craze goin' on. You're welcome. :)

There are more options too...gold, red glitter, stripes...have at it!

FOUR | QUIET MORNINGS
I treasure my time in the mornings...quiet as they are for this short season of life. :) Coffee, Christmas music, and She Reads Truth's Advent study do wonders for my day. My girl cousins and I are all reading through the study together -- such a treasure!

 
FIVE | COTTAGE HILL SHOOT
I cannot wait to tell y'all more about the Cottage Hill editorial shoot we did this fall! Lots of gorgeous Christmas party inspiration. I'll spill the beans (and a pic overload) on Monday!


Tis the season, sweet friends! Cheers!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment