Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Here I am! I tend to fall into a blissful black hole when I'm back home in Charlotte. I disappear from everything: blogland, phone calls, text messages, you name it. Oops! Owning it. Sorry!!! :)

We had a lovely Christmas at my grandparents' farm. And this post will be nearing the last of the iPhone pics because my amazing hubby got me a "fancy camera" for Christmas!!!!!! I. AM. SO. PUMPED! So let the DSLR high quality photos flood the blog after January 1. Until then...long live my last iPhone photo recap starting now!

 Our little family of four!  (Tina is always included.)

 All of the cousins :)

 Von Trapp-ing in up because...why not?!

 Mimi and her Christmas snow globe collection.
I wanted to capture this moment because she wanted to wind them all up at the same time. :)

 Little pup getting snuggles from Mimi on Christmas Eve

 While Doxie curled up and slept in this bag. Bless.

 My bro (and Sophie and Lilly...can you tell we're a dog family?!) on Christmas morning

 Mark opening a gift from his doghter

 Clearly obsessed with our tinypup (and human pup on the way)!

 Matching Christmas pupjamas with my sissy. There is nothing like sister love.
Indescribably thankful for her health this year!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!

 Tacky clothes and our last Christmas as just "us"

 More festivities over the next few days as well...and the best mocktail I've had all season! Sugared rosemary for the win.

Merry, merry!

Certainly our biggest blessing and greatest gift this year is the forthcoming arrival our daughter, Nancy Hope. I might've shed a few happy tears when opening presents for her. (Yes, opening a pair of frosted rose Freshly Picked mocs made me cry.) I've longed to be a mommy ever since I can remember, and to be on the way to that reality is humbling to say the least!

Hope y'all had fabulous Christmases celebrating the birth of Christ with your loved ones! I can't believe 2014 is coming to a close. We are certainly preparing for 2015 with joyful anticipation! Sending so much love your way in these last moments of 2014. Soak them in!!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
James 1:17
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment