Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Decor Home Tour

I love Christmastime so much! I always want to remember this Christmas in our first home, so please humor me and enjoy this little Christmas Decor Home Tour! Cheers!

Had to start with my favorite picture. For obvious reasons.
Tree Skirt: Pottery Barn | Wrapping Paper: TJ Maxx
Faux Poinsettas + Peppermint Candle: Michael's 
Candlesticks: World Market | Reindeer: Belk | Gold Balls: Dollar Tree | Banner: DIY
 

Beaded Tree: Inherited from my mama | Spode Coasters: Belk
2012 + 2013 cards! I frame and display our cards each year.
2014's is out on the other end table, but you can't see it quite yet! ;)
Frames: Dollar Tree

Nativity: Inherited from Mom again :)
Faux Fur Pillows: Home Goods | I Love Santa Pillow: A Charlotte, NC, antique shop on Providence Road (near the new big Teeter) across from Myers Park Methodist...blanking on the name! | Cheers Pillow: Home Goods


Canvas: DIY
I got a little crazy and even added some cheer to our guest bath!
Snowman: Another Mom hand-me-down | Nativity: Purchased in Burundi
This is one of my favorite decorations because it will always remind us of this trip! Such a treasure.




Accent Rug: Target | Hand Towels: Williams Sonoma


I have a Santa hat at each chair too. Just because. Why not? :)
Placemats: Saks Fifth Avenue
Christmas cards around our kitchen make me so happy! They're hanging from silver giltter ribbon and tiny little clothespins.
Glitter Ribbon + Clothespins: Michael's
 
Love getting out all of the little items I've collected over the years. I think the only purchases I've made this year are the Accent Rug from Target (I mean, my dream gray and white kitchen was screaming for it), the cheers throw pillow, and the gold balls from Dollar Tree for our mantel. A little bit at a time goes a long way. (And especially after Christmas when everything is 80% off!)

I hope you're enjoying lots of happy Christmas merriness wherever you are! And with a warm drink too which is a constant for me these days...espeically with this preggo sweet tooth of mine!
 
Merry Home Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment