Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Sponsor Spotlight

Have you heard of this kind of Christmas list before: something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read. As a teacher, I ran into many families who used this list when buying Christmas gifts for their kiddos. I love the idea, and today, I'm using it on these fine women!



Name: Elizabeth Burns
Blog: That's Mrs. Burns To You 
Something I Want: a 7+ cup food processor. I love my little 4 cup one but I want to be able to chop up more stuff at once. The struggle is real, folks. 
Something I Need: When I really think of the word "need"...there isn't anything that I absolutely need. I suppose I need to be reminded of this fact more often. 
Something to Wear:
I have been looking everywhere for a deep, royal blue, solid shirt to wear under my suits for work!
Something to Read:
I want to read the Orange is the New Black book. I have only watched a few episodes but I think I would find the book interesting. Any opinions out there?

Connect with Elizabeth

Name: Lizzie
Blog: Lizzie Somerset
Something I Want: You Make Me Brave Album (Bethel Music) CD to play in the car LOUDLY!
Something I Need: Socks!  Abit boring but my sock drawer is full of odd ones!
Something to Wear: I'm hoping I'll get a nice pair of fluffy slippers in my stocking this year
Something to Read: I'm really looking forward to my Hello magazine Christmas addition, the subscription was a gift from hubs for our 6 year anniversary, so I can keep up with the Wills & Kates of the world & their wonderful Christmas plans.


Connect with Lizzie

Name: Ashley
Blog: Sweet Carolina Belle 
Something I Want: A Holiday vacation to somewhere tropical.
Something I Need: My Holiday vacation to get here quickly. Looking forward to having time to spend catching up with friends and family.
Something to Wear: My favorite oversized sweater with leggings and boots.
Something to Read: I'm currently reading Where'd You Go Bernadette and loving it so far.



Connect with Ashley
Happy season of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment