Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

 
Good morning, and Merry Christmas Eve! I don't know about y'all, but Christmas Eve is a big ol' shindig in our family. Christmas Eve dinner trumps Christmas dinner. We spend Christmas eating our Christmas Eve leftovers. We play games and we truly enjoy each other. I am looking forward to being with all of my cousins at my grandparents' farm today. Life is sweet and so, so good.

But Christmas is about more than that. It's about a baby. The Christ child. I hope you take some time today to meditate on the One True meaning of Christmas: Jesus. 


I'll see y'all next week. Until then...go love on your families and friends who are family! Soak in the goodness of this season. That's exactly what I'll be doing. :)
Hallelujah! Glory to God! Thanks be to Him
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment