Friday, December 12, 2014

5 on Friday | More Merriness

ONE | MONDAY MARSHMALLOWS
I bought jumbo marshmallows at the store on Sunday night. Which made for 3 of them in my coffee on Monday morning. And every morning after that.


TWO | OUTSIDE LOOKING IN 
Something about Christmas in the home you actually own is even more special. It's definitely a neat feeling. I love our sweet little first home at the beach...palm trees in the front yard and all! :)


THREE | OUR TREE
...Because this obviously has to be documented somewhere on the blog. Our 2014 tree in all its glory!


FOUR | HARPER
Christmas in Charlotte...and something new to be excited about this year! I think everyday about how excited I am to head back to my hometown and see my goddaughter! Mama Mal sent me some HQ pics from her camera this week, and I keep looking though them over and over again.


FIVE | CHRISTMAS CARDS
Y'all know this is one of my top favorite things about Christmas. Making dinner in the kitchen is even happier looking at the faces of loved ones near and far! A little ribbon and some tiny paper clips go a long way!

Pics are from yesterday's Christmas Decor Home Tour post!

  Christmas is coming...two weeks from yesterday!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment