Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Card 2014

 Front

 Back

Hooray! Here is our Christmas card this year...Christmas 2014, our third Christmas together. Of course I chose an image by Live View Studios from our Cottage Hill editorial shoot.

Per my little tradition over the past few years, I created our card from "scratch." I used Zazzle for the past two years; however, I used Vistaprint this year because it was a good bit cheaper! :)

I frame and display our cards through the years. I picked up this little tradition from my mama, who displays our cards on the piano in our living room year after year. It's so sweet to reflect on years past!



What a joy it is to think that next year we will have a new little soul joining us on our Christmas card. Until then, we will cherish and celebrate these sweet, sweet, dwindling days of just the two of us (and Tina!).

Happy Christmas, Merry Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment