Thursday, December 18, 2014

Latest Obesssion | Pink Blush


Well, I've officially found it: THE cutest online maternity boutique. So cute that I probably shouldn't be telling y'all it's maternity...as in all of the clothes I got from there, I'll be wearing post maternity too. Oops. But seriously. They're that good! (And if you're reading this and you're not currently preggers, there is a non-maternity part of the site for you!)

Pink Blush hooked me up with some pretty fab outfits that had me beaming when I ripped open the package at my doorstep. This maxi is so "me." In every way! Maxis are THE BEST effortless outfit. Throw one and boom, your outfit is cute. Even though it only took you five seconds to get dressed. Also, since this maxi is just empire waist and not screaming "maternity!!!!!", I'll be wearing it next fall/winter too. For sure. How could I not?! If you're maxi obsessed (YEAR ROUND!) like moi, do yourself a favor and look at Pink Blush's selection! (I am crushing on the cowl neck ones too!)

I'm 22 weeks pregnant in these pictures; however, I know that good ol' empire waist means I will be able to wear this get-up down the road though the end of this pregnancy!




Maxi (Pink Blush) | Scarf (Express-old; similar) | Initial Necklace (Kate Spade) | Tassel Necklace (Vestique-old) | Boots (Jessica Simpson-old; similar)
 
 
I love Pink Blush SO much...I already cannot wait to show you my other outfit from there! I'll be taking it home for Christmas with me. It's the perfect stay-in-and-be-comfy-AND-look-cute outfit. 100%. I'll fill y'all in next week! Until then, get to shoppin'! Merry Christmas...to you?! ;)
 
Cheers to Pink Blush! Y'all rock!
 
Disclaimer: Per my sponsorship policy, I was given this product in exchange for a review; however, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment