Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekending

We had a fabulous weekend in my adopted hometown again -- Mount Airy, NC.

The occasion was an engagement party for Nicole and Skyler. I'll keep it short and sweet and share with pics! :) 
 Lizzie and me

 With our bestie bridey!

 Handsome men
Amelia has an extremely entertaining (and sleep deprived) vacation every time we head to Mount Airy too.

 On the left...how Mark really feels about all my picture taking. :)

We also got our bridesmaid dresses for Nicole's wedding this weekend, and they're aaamazingly perfect. I didn't want to take mine off after I tried it on yesterday! And--no shame--I'm pretty pumped to own my first Amsale gown. Can't wait to wear it all day on October 18th!!!

Hope you loves had fabulous weekends too...see y'all tomorrow!

Happy Monday!
 
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment