Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Berry + Pomegranate Wine Spritzer


Last week I joined a fun little 4th of July Recipe Swap. The goal? Make the recipe you're assigned with plus a personal twist. I was delighted to be matched with Christina's Very Berry Vodka Spritzer!

My "twist" on the recipe was using vino instead of vodka...mostly because I was able to throw this together with things I already had at the house! :)

Ingredients
pomegranate seltzer water [I had 10 bottles at home...I stock up when they're buy one get one free! And I seriously love seltzer water...]
white wine
[frozen organic] mixed berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries

Directions
Combine all ingredients [to the stiffness of your liking!], sip, and enjoy!



...but really. :) I just kept the seltzer + berries in a separate pitcher because I had two types of wine: one bottle of pinot grigio and a bottle of Fre dealcoholized wine for the mama to be at our cookout! She could enjoy her "wine" spritzer too!

It's that simple.

Cheers!

Do you love a good spritzer too!? Please spill your recipes with me! :)

Happy summer sipping!

Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment