Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Sponsor Spotlight

Okay y'all...the end of summer is creeping up on us. Eeep! Read these ladies' summer faves for a few more ideas regarding eats/drinks/memories to make as we soak up the last month of summer!
(Want to learn more about sponsoring Cheers Y'all? All the info is right here.)

 
Name: Lauren
Summer Eat: flank steak and veggies off the grill! Yummy!
Summer Drink: Fruity Sangrias
Summer Jam:
....I am totally lame and couldn't even name you a current song or hit! On repeat in my car is "let it go" that my 4 year old constantly sings!! We recently went to Florida tho and I snuck in some old school Garth Brooks which made me really happy!! 
Summer Activity: Pool Days!
Summer Memory: Beach trips with the fam
   

Connect with Lauren
Name: Elizabeth Burns
Summer Eat: Almost anything on the grill
Summer Drink: Nantucket Lemonade (dangerous and delicious!)
Summer Jam: Pontoon by Little Big Town
Summer Activity: Boating with friends
Summer Memory: Spending time at the lake with my cousins





Connect with Elizabeth
  
Name: Kenzie
Blog: The Ashcraft Bunch
Summer Eat: Snow Cones
Summer Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
Summer Jam: John Mayer//Wildfire
Summer Activity: Summer Cookouts with friends.
Summer Memory: Owning my own business!!! :)

Connect with Kenzie 


 
Name: Paige
Summer Eat: Cold Watermelon... sweet and juicy!
Summer Drink: Baja Blast Freeze from Taco Bell. So bad but so, so good!
Summer Jam: Ain't It Fun by Paramore
Summer Activity: Cruising in our jeep with the top and doors off and spending weekends by my parents pool. Neither of which have happened enough this summer!
Summer Memory: Our summer has been full of so much goodness, it's hard to pick just one but if I had to pick my favorite so far it would be the SC Ride 4 Life my family goes on each year. It's a 300 mile bicycle ride that my dad participates in and the rest of our family does support for the riders. It was four days spent with some of our favorite people and we supported the best group of riders who ride to give unborn babies a chance at life. We spent a lot of time riding behind cyclists, sweated a bunch {it was so hot}, laughed a lot, and raised a heck ton of money for our local pregnancy center!

Connect with Paige

Name: Kate
Summer Eat: Watermelon and anything on the grill!!
Summer Drink: Water and Rum + Cokes
Summer Jam:
Anything country and upbeat!
Summer Activity:
Beach days, hanging out with girlfriends, dinner outside…the list goes on and on :)
Summer Memory:
Spending summers down the shore at my grandparent’s beach house!



Connect with Kate

What are some of your summer faves?
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment